We Stand With Planned Parenthood: A FW17 Runway Auction Benefitting Planned Parenthood
AUCTION OF 2 TICKETS TO ALTUZARRA’S FALL/WINTER 2017 RUNWAY SHOW TO BENEFIT PLANNED PARENTHOOD
Event Date: February 12, 2017 at 8:00 p.m. at Manhattan Location (to be notified to winner)
Participants must be at least 21 years of age to participate in the ALTUZARRA F/W 2017 runway show (“Runway Show”) auction (“Auction”).
The Auction begins on Monday, February 6, 2017 at 12:00pm EST (Noon) and concludes Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 12:00 pm EST (Noon).
The winning lot in the Auction will consist of two tickets (“Tickets”), which are each valid for 1 person per ticket. If you wish to participate in the Auction as a bidder, please send your bid via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When placing a bid, be sure to indicate accurately your name and the maximum price you are willing to pay the Tickets.
The Tickets cannot be resold or re-auctioned; the tickets are only available to the individuals whose names are provided. Travel and accommodations in connection with the Runway Show are not included with the Tickets. The winning bidder and his/her guest are subject to security screening.
The winning bidder and his/her guest are expected to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the Runway Show. Seat allocations will not be known in advance and will be assigned upon delivery of physical or e-ticket.
Detailed redemption information will be emailed to the winning bidder of the Auction. Tickets will be shipped with signature required, unless otherwise specified, via professional carrier to the address provided by the winning bidder. 100% of the proceeds from the Auction will be donated to Planned Parenthood Federation of America Inc. (“Planned Parenthood”).
For more information, email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
The property offered in this sale consists of two tickets (“Tickets”) to the ALTUZARRA F/W 2017 runway show (“Runway Show”). It will be offered and auctioned off by ALTUZARRA LLC (“ALTUZARRA”). Any questions should be directed to Altuzarra in connection with the Runway show auction sale (“Auction”). Participation in the Auction hinges on the following terms and conditions, as amended by any posted notices or oral announcements during the sale, which govern the sale of all the property offered at the auction:
1. ALTUZARRA assumes no risk, liability, or responsibility for the authenticity of the authorship of any property offered at this action. ALTUZARRA makes no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to whether the winning bidder acquires any copyrights, including without limitation, reproduction rights in the property. Furthermore, ALTUZARRA claims no rights in the Planned Parenthood Federation of America Inc. (“Planned Parenthood”) name or other related intellectual property.
2. Any property may be withdrawn by ALTUZARRA at any time before the Auction without incurring any liability whatsoever.
3. ALTUZARRA reserves the right to reject a bid from any bidder. In the event of any dispute between bidders, ALTUZARRA shall have sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the Tickets in dispute. If any dispute arises after the Auction, ALTUZARRA records shall be conclusive in all respects.
4. By bidding on any Lot, bidders agree to purchase the Tickets at the price he/she has bid. Bidders agree that should he/she bid on the Tickets and that bid is the winning bid, that he/she is bound to pay ALTUZARRA the winning bid amount for the Tickets.
5. Verification of the payment is required prior to the delivery of the Tickets. If the Tickets are not used for entrance to the Runway Show, it will no longer be the responsibility of ALTUZARRA.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the Tickets will be valid for the Runway Show scheduled on February 12, 8p.m. 2017 only. ALTUZARRA accepts no liability or responsibility for any activities at the Runway Show, including, but not limited to, failure of performance and/or claims of personal injury or property damage.
7. Any checks should be payable to ALTUZARRA LLC and mailed to 233 Broadway, 14th Floor, New York NY 10279. All checks must be postmarked by 2/9/2017. Payment also accepted by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
8. The Auction begins on Monday, February 6, 2017 at 12:00pm EST (Noon). concludes Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 12:00 pm EST (Noon). Please place your bids as early as possible. In the event of identical bids, the one received earliest will take precedent. Successful bidders will be notified and will be invoiced immediately after the closing time.
9. Altuzarra staff will coordinate with the winning bidder for the shipping and delivery of the Tickets.