PRESENTED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH PLATFORM
The story behind Miranda Zhang's artworks
1. What drew you to using textiles as your medium?
2. Your work embodies moments and experiences from your past. How do you recognize an impactful moment that will later become art?
3. What’s your favorite thing to do in your downtime right now?
4. What have you been creating during the past 1.5 years of quarantine?
5. What makes you feel most empowered?
6. How does your work inform your style?
7. What about the Altuzarra SS22 collection makes you feel most confident?
A TRAILBLAZING ARTIST
Ming Smith discusses her work and how her past informs her present
1. How does your work inform your style?
2. What makes you feel most empowered?
3. You have photographed some of the great artists from Grace Jones to James Baldwin. Looking back on those moments, did you recognize these photographs would be so impactful?
4. What was it like being at Studio 54 with Grace Jones?
5. What's your favorite thing to do in your downtime right now?
6. What have you been photographing during quarantine, if at all?