Back to all entries
The story behind Miranda Zhang's artworks
1. What drew you to using textiles as your medium?
2. Your work embodies moments and experiences from your past. How do you recognize an impactful moment that will later become art?
3. What’s your favorite thing to do in your downtime right now?
4. What have you been creating during the past 1.5 years of quarantine?
5. What makes you feel most empowered?
6. How does your work inform your style?
7. What about the Altuzarra SS22 collection makes you feel most confident?
Best of Phil Oh's Streetstyle
Discover how the industry’s coolest insiders are styling fall’s most-wanted-pieces-lensed by street style photographer Phil Oh.